Telfair Museums’ Jepson Challenge is an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime partnership between the museum and donors Alice and Bob Jepson, who have pledged to match Challenge donations 1-to-1 to safeguard Telfair’s future and enable the museum to produce even more life-changing programs. With a goal to raise $6 million by March 2020, the Jepsons will match Challenge donations to Telfair totaling up to $3 million.
The Jepson Challenge will allow the museum to continue to serve as the anchor of Savannah’s cultural landscape by bringing world-class exhibitions and presenting work by internationally recognized artists to community members and tourists, including:
- Showcasing collection strengths through innovative installations that enhance understanding of the museum’s most significant holdings.
- Supporting cutting-edge work by diverse, emerging artists.
- Funding research and planning of major exhibition projects.
- Hosting high-profile speakers from the fields of art, history, and architecture to meet the demands of Savannah’s intellectually curious community.
- Empowering valuable outreach to the community in the form of art engagement through history, technology, and programming for students, veterans, and seniors, and others in need.
For more information or to make a pledge, contact Deputy Director Molly Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912.790.8865.