Members are always free. Join Now »
To purchase tickets, visit the front desk at any of our three sites.
On Saturdays and Sundays from April 2-Aug. 28, Telfair Museums is waiving admission fees at its two sites on Telfair Square to residents across a six-county region: Chatham, Bryan, Effingham, and Liberty (Georgia), and Beaufort and Jasper (South Carolina). Parking in downtown Savannah is free on Sundays.
|Active Military (with military ID):||$20|
|Student (ages 13–25 with student ID):||$15|
|Child (Ages 6–12):||$5|
|Child (Ages 5 & under):||FREE|
|At the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters, tour groups consist of family or household groups of up to 12 people.|
Museums for All: Telfair Museums has joined Museums for All to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits.
The program supports Georgia residents receiving food assistance (SNAP) benefits by offering Telfair Museums passes for a minimal fee of $3 per person, up to four adults (13 years and older), with the presentation of a Georgia State SNAP Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Children 12 and under are free.
Museums for All is part of Telfair Museums’ broad commitment to seek, include, and welcome all audiences and is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Association of Children’s Museums.
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15pm.
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters Tours
- Tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15 pm.
- Tour groups consist of up to 12 people.
- Please check in onsite to get a tour time even if you’ve purchased tickets online or at our other two sites.
- Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee a tour slot. Daily tours at the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters fill up fast on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Observance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, open 10am-3pm
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day, open 10am–3pm