Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters Tours
- Tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15 pm.
- Tour groups consist of up to 12 people.
- Please check in onsite to get a tour time even if you’ve purchased tickets at our other two sites.
- Daily tours at the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters fill up fast on a first-come, first-served basis.
Members are always free. Join Now »
To purchase tickets, visit the front desk at any of our three sites.
|Active Military (with military ID):||$20|
|Student (ages 13–25 with student ID):||$15|
|Child (Ages 6–12):||$5|
|Child (Ages 5 & under):||FREE|
|*Ticket price does not include tax.|
|At the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters, tour groups consist of family or household groups of up to 12 people.|
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15pm.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Observance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, open 10am-3pm
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day, open 10am–3pm