One ticket, three museums
Explore over 200 years of art, history, and architecture in the heart of downtown Savannah. Tickets include admission to all three sites and are valid for one week from the date of purchase.
Members are always free. Join Now »
To purchase tickets, visit the front desk at any of our three sites.
|Active Military (with military ID):||$23|
|Student (ages 13–25 with student ID):||$17.50|
|Child (Ages 6–12):||$10|
|Child (Ages 5 & under):||FREE|
|At the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters, tour groups consist of family or household groups of up to 12 people.|
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15pm.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Observance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, open 10am-3pm
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day, open 10am–3pm
The Wildflower Café on Telfair Square is Now Open at the Jepson Center!
The Wildflower Café on Telfair Square features a seasonal lunch menu and provides guests with a spectacular view of the square from the Jepson Center’s Eckburg Atrium.
Museum admission is not required to dine at the café.
11AM – 4pm
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters Tours
- Tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15 pm.
- Guided tours are available from 10am-3:00pm with self-guided audio tours available from 3:30-4:15pm every day. Tours typically last around 45 minutes to an hour.
- Tour groups consist of up to 12 people.
- Headphones are not provided for audio tours.
- Please check in onsite to get a tour time even if you’ve purchased tickets at our other two sites.
- Daily tours at the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters fill up fast on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Due to the historic nature of the site, the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters contain the original staircases of the site with no elevator access.
Telfair Children’s Art Museum (CAM) is Now Open!
The Jepson Center is home to an engaging and immersive children’s art museum. With museum admission, visitors can Explore Impressionism in this state-of-the-art, multi-level space.
Museums for All
Museums for All: Telfair Museums has joined Museums for All to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits.
The program supports Georgia residents receiving food assistance (SNAP) benefits by offering Telfair Museums passes for a minimal fee of $3 per person, up to four adults (13 years and older), with the presentation of a Georgia State SNAP Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Children 12 and under are free.
Museums for All is part of Telfair Museums’ broad commitment to seek, include, and welcome all audiences and is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Association of Children’s Museums.