One ticket, three museums
Explore over 200 years of art, history, and architecture in the heart of downtown Savannah. Tickets include admission to all three sites and are valid for one week from the date of purchase.
Members are always free. Join Now »
To purchase tickets, visit the front desk at any of our three sites.
|Active Military (with military ID):||$23|
|Student (ages 13–25 with student ID):||$17.50|
|Child (Ages 6–12):||$10|
|Child (Ages 5 & under):||FREE|
|*Ticket price includes tax.|
|At the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters, tour groups consist of family or household groups of up to 12 people.|
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15pm.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Observance
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, open 10am-3pm
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day, open 10am–3pm
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters Tours
- Tours are given at 15-minute intervals. The last tour begins at 4:15 pm.
- Guided tours are available from 10am-1:30pm; self-guided audio tours are available from 1:30-4pm.
- Tour groups consist of up to 12 people.
- Please check in onsite to get a tour time even if you’ve purchased tickets at our other two sites.
- Daily tours at the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters fill up fast on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Due to the historic nature of the site, the Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters contain the original staircases of the site with no elevator access.
Museums for All
Museums for All: Telfair Museums has joined Museums for All to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits.
The program supports Georgia residents receiving food assistance (SNAP) benefits by offering Telfair Museums passes for a minimal fee of $3 per person, up to four adults (13 years and older), with the presentation of a Georgia State SNAP Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Children 12 and under are free.
Museums for All is part of Telfair Museums’ broad commitment to seek, include, and welcome all audiences and is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Association of Children’s Museums.