Telfair Museums welcomes motorcoach tours to any or all of our three sites!* There is so much to see and do at Telfair Museums; simply contact us to create a customized tour that works with your schedule. Spend your morning at the Owens-Thomas House and Slave Quarters to learn about history and architecture on a guided tour, or spend all afternoon soaking up fine and contemporary art in the Telfair Academy and Jepson Center.
We can customize tours led by our knowledgeable docents or interpreters of any or all of our three sites. Plan a full day including a break for lunch, or let us arrange a boxed lunch that fits in with your schedule.
Motorcoach Tours At a Glance
- Conveniently located in Savannah’s Historic District
- Easy bus access and nearby parking
- Group rates with guide & driver complimentary
- Docent-guided tours of Telfair Academy, the oldest public art museum in the South
- Interpreter-led tours of the Owens-Thomas House
- Incredible collection of fine and decorative arts
- Museum Store in both Owens-Thomas House and Jepson Center for souvenir purchases
The City of Savannah requires permits for all motorcoaches more than 34 feet in length touring and/or traveling within Savannah’s Historic District. The permitting process is used to assist operators in navigation downtown and to hotels, restaurants, and destinations using the best routes and parking options.
*The Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters offers a guided tour experience that is limited to 16 people per tour. Time of day for your tour may be restricted based on the size of your group.