“The students would not stop talking about how awesome the field trip was. They usually don’t get the opportunity to get out of their own neighborhoods, so they were definitely fascinated by going to an actual museum.”
– Fourth-grade teacher
Telfair Museums has been a part of Savannah for more than 120 years, but only because of people like you—people who loved experiencing art and enriching their community, and who recognized one as a bridge to the other! When you support the arts in Savannah with a sponsorship, endowment (link down page), or donation to Telfair Museums, you support a fourth-grader visiting a museum for the first time, a veteran overcoming injury through painting, or a vision-impaired senior touching a sculpture by Auguste Rodin. You support the South’s oldest art museum and the nation’s first museum founded by a woman. You support the architecture of the past and the Savannah of the future—and how can you feel anything but good about all of that?
Ways to Show Your Support
- If you’re not already a Telfair member, consider becoming one today.
- If you’d like to be a corporate sponsor, we’d love to partner with you.
- If you just want to make a difference right here and right now, donate online today!
- You can also mail your donation to: Telfair Museums, PO Box 10081, Savannah, GA 31412. Please include any specific instructions with your gift.
If you would like to know more about sponsoring or donating to a specific program or event, please contact us at 912.790.8807 or email@example.com.
What Can My Donation Do?
- $25 will bring 5 public school students into the museum through our fourth-grade program, which has been running since the 1920s.
- $50 will help pay for one week of art materials for our weekly veterans program.
- $100 will pay for 20 underserved Head Start children to see an exhibition, learn about art, and make their own creative project in the Jepson Center’s studios.
- $200 will fund a scholarship for a deserving child to attend a week of summer art camp.
- $500 will underwrite tech classes for girls in underserved neighborhoods.
- $1,000 will pay for a month of art supplies and the Drop-In Studio facilitator. Drop-In Studio is available free with admission every day the Jepson Center is open from 1-4pm.
- $2,500 will support a single Free Family Day reaching thousands of the more than 30,000 children Telfair serves each year, as well as their families.
From Mary Telfair’s founding bequest in 1876 to the campaign that built the Jepson Center 130 years later, individual generosity and a vision for a better Savannah have made Telfair Museums what it is today. An endowment gift is a highly visible and lasting tribute to an individual or family whose extraordinary philanthropic purpose deserves significant recognition and commemoration. We invite you to be a part of Telfair’s remarkable legacy! Contact Calli Laundre at 912.790.8807 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ways to Give
“I’ve always loved art, but it wasn’t until I was working with a fellow veteran with severe PTSD that I realized that art had a power that nothing else did.”
– Veterans outreach instructor