Director’s Circle members are the heart and soul of Telfair Museums. These passionate, generous members are deeply committed people who recognize that art and education are integral to Savannah’s quality of life. Annual gifts from Director’s Circle members support historic preservation at all our sites, enable compelling exhibitions of art from around the world, and empower museum outreach programs that reach everyone from pre-kindergartners to seniors. None of these efforts would be possible without the Director’s Circle!
In appreciation of their generosity, Director’s Circle members enjoy a host of exclusive benefits designed to enhance their appreciation of the visual arts. Benefits include invitations to behind-the-scenes tours with curatorial staff, VIP premieres, dinners with featured artists, and special recognition at major art and educational events.
Please contact Calli Laundré, Director of Membership and Individual Giving, at 912.790.8807 or email@example.com if you are considering joining Director’s Circle or have a question about your DC membership—we’d love to hear from you!
2023 Select Previews, Lectures, Events, and Travel
Please mark your calendar and join us for these Director’s Circle exclusives! Tune in to exhibition previews including first peeks at new shows before they open to the general membership and public, enjoy deep explorations of scholarly art topics through our Art Spotlight Lecture series, and receive an exclusive invitation to our annual Telfair Ball. Previews and lectures include cocktail parties with fellow art patrons, an annual dinner, and more!
Director’s Circle Lecture & Dinner
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE LEVELS AND BENEFITS
GRAND PATRON $1,500
($1,405 is tax deductible)
- FREE admission to all three of our sites for one year for two adults and children in the household under the age of 18
- Access to more than 1,200 museums nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association and Southeastern Reciprocal Museums (SERM)
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition previews, receptions, lectures, and dinners
- Unlimited complimentary guest passes
- Exclusive domestic and international travel opportunities with museum director and curators
- Free gift membership to share
- Eligibility to purchase tickets to annual Telfair Ball
- Recognition on annual donor wall
- Free admission to Drop-In Studio
- 10% discount in the museum stores
- Member rate on art classes, camps, workshops, and Art Start program
- Member rate on ticketed special events
- Special Children’s Art Museum perks – stay tuned!
- Eligibility to become a docent or join Telfair’s member affinity groups
- Free subscription to Telfair magazine with opportunity to be featured in the Member Spotlight (3 issues per year)
- Free subscription to the executive director’s e-newsletter: The Director’s Sketch
CURATOR’S COUNCIL $10,000
($9,770 is tax deductible)
- All Benefactor benefits
- Recognition on all major exhibition sponsor materials
- Opportunity to schedule a private, behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibition or art storage led by a Telfair Museums curator for you and 4 guests
- Invitation to Telfair Academy Salon
DIRECTOR’S COUNCIL $15,000
($14,670 is tax deductible)
- All Curator’s Council benefits
- Opportunity to schedule a private, behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibition or art storage led by Telfair Museums Director, followed by a private reception or for you and up to 8 guests
CHAIRMAN’S COUNCIL $25,000+
($24,470 is tax deductible)
- All Director’s Council benefits
- Invitation to an annual private dinner with Telfair Museums Director and Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Other custom benefits representing the highest level of access to everything Telfair Museums has to offer