Joining Telfair Museums introduces you to a fascinating world of art, architecture, history, and culture, but it also benefits the community. By becoming a member today, you will support a diverse array of programming, from world-class exhibitions to educational outreach for at-risk youth. Telfair’s programs connect thousands of people regardless of age, background, neighborhood, or need, and we want you to be our partner in changing lives right here in Savannah!
All Telfair Museums Members enjoy:
- FREE admission to all three of our sites for one year
- FREE members-only exhibition previews
- One-time use, electronic guest passes
- Store, camp, and art class discounts
- Discounts on special ticketed events
- Access to Anderson Library
- Eligibility to join Telfair’s five Member Engagement Groups
Prefer to register via mail? Simply mail your completed membership application and a check or money order to:
PO Box 10081
Savannah, GA 31412
Or register online below:
- All standard benefits for two members and children in the same household up to age 18
- 2, one-time use, electronic guest passes
- Free subscription to Telfair members’ magazine (3 issues per year)
- All Family level benefits plus access to more than 900 museums nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
- 6 one-time use, electronic guest passes
Our Director’s Circle memberships offer all of the benefits of a Patron Level membership, plus much more! To explore the benefits of becoming a Director’s Circle member, please visit our Director’s Circle page.
Browse our frequently asked questions for more information about your Telfair Museums membership! If we don’t answer your question below, please contact us so we may assist you.
It’s easy! Just give your name or the primary member’s name to a front desk attendant at any of our three sites. We’ll issue your guest a 3-site ticket that lets them visit all three sites within one week. If you won’t be accompanying your guest, just make sure they know your name or the name of the primary member.
Of course! You’ll get 2 extra guest passes if your renewal payment is received on or before your expiration date.
You have several options!
- Visit any of our three sites and fill out a physical application
- Join online (link)
- Call our Membership Coordinator at 912-790-8807
- Download the membership application form (link) and mail it with your payment to:
- Development Office, PO Box 10081, Savannah, GA 31412
Museum memberships are available to anyone 13 or older. Children 12 and under are free (up to 4 free children per paying adult).
Soon! Your membership is effective the second you join, so just speak to someone at the front desk and they’ll check you in. That said, within 5-7 business days you’ll get a physical membership packet that includes your membership card(s), letter of acknowledgement with tax receipt, and a Telfair car decal.
One year! For example, if you purchased a membership on July 22, 2018, it will be valid until July 31, 2019.
Good question! We give you 3 months after your membership expires to renew, and all your benefits are still active during that grace period. If you miss the grace period and renew after, then your expiration date will change to the end of the month you rejoined.
No problem! To make any changes, you’ll just need the new member’s full name, phone number, and email address. Then contact our Membership Coordinator at 917-790-8807 or email@example.com and we’ll take care of the rest.
Lost Your Card? There’s a $5 fee per card to replace General Level membership cards. However, you can always enjoy any of our sites without your card. Just give your name to a front desk attendant and they’ll check you in!
Environmental Impact: A big part of Telfair’s mission is enhancing the landmark buildings entrusted to us in the historic district—preserving Savannah’s past while shaping its future—and we are also committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Since September 2017, we have been issuing electronic guest passes for all General and Contributing membership levels, though we continue to accept valid paper guest passes at all of our sites. Find out more in the FAQ above.
Telfair Museums reserves the right to deny membership applications, and to revoke memberships without refund for membership fees paid, for persons whose conduct Telfair Museums deems in its sole discretion to be disorderly, abusive, in violation of Telfair Museums rules or otherwise inappropriate. Membership levels, benefits, and prices are subject to change without notice.
912.790.8807 | firstname.lastname@example.org