Telfair is pleased to offer visitors to Savannah group tours at special rates. Please see below for more information, and contact us if you have any questions!
Self-guided Group Tours
Groups can independently browse the permanent collection and special exhibitions at their own pace.
Docent-led Group Tours
Groups can also learn about Telfair Museums’ permanent collection or special exhibitions with tours led by docents, volunteer Museum guides who are trained to enhance the educational experience of our visitors. Patrons will be encouraged to look closely, think creatively, develop personal interpretations and share in group discussion. Guided tours require reservations three weeks in advance.
- Telfair Academy or Jepson Center self-guided – $9*
- Telfair Academy or Jepson Center with Guide – $11*
- Telfair Academy and Jepson Center Guided – $17*
- Owens Thomas House -call for pricing, by reservation only, limited availability
- Group Rates may not apply during special exhibitions
Special Group Concessions
We offer complimentary admission to each escort per group and group tour planner with group.
We offer a 10% discount in our Jepson store the day of your tour. (excludes sale and consignment items)
Suggested Morning Itinerary
10:00am Guided tour at Telfair Academy
11:15am Guided tour of Jepson Center
12:15pm Explore the new TechSpace (ask about our hands-on activities)
12:45pm Shop in Jepson Store
Minimum group size: 10
Maximum group size: 60
- The Telfair Academy and Jepson Center for the Arts are fully accessible to all visitors.
- All tours can be adapted to accommodate your group. When making reservations, please notify your Tourism Relations Sales Manager if your group has special needs.
- With advance notice, we can provide a sign interpreter for the hearing-impaired. Sign interpreters are also provided for various Telfair education lectures.
- Touch Tours for the visually-impaired can also be arranged in advance.
To book group tours call Mindy Shepard, Tourism Relations and Sales Manager, at 912.790.8822