PREMIER MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The Board of Trustees invites you to play an integral role in the life and future of Telfair Museums.
Director’s Circle members are deeply committed, generous individuals who recognize the importance of art and education to Savannah’s quality of life. Annual gifts from Director’s Circle members provide support for historic preservation of our three museum sites, compelling exhibitions of art from around the world, and educational outreach programs that introduce diverse audiences to the transformative power of art. Supporting the museum’s charitable mission by becoming a member of the Director’s Circle is the best way to ensure our ongoing efforts to bring world-class exhibitions to Savannah and enrich our community through our award-winning education programs that reach thousands each year.
In appreciation of your generosity, Director’s Circle members enjoy a host of exclusive benefits designed to enhance your appreciation of the visual arts. Benefits include invitations to behind-the-scenes tours with curatorial staff, invitations to VIP premieres, dinners with featured artists, and special recognition at major art and educational events.
Director’s Circle membership offers unparalleled access to Telfair Museums, a historic cultural landmark that houses one of the most extraordinary art collections in the South.
Annual support from our Director’s Circle members makes all of this important work possible. Your Director’s Circle gift is a way of giving back to the Savannah community.
As the oldest public art museum in the South and one of the first museums in America, Telfair Museums has served as a cultural leader in Savannah since 1886. Today, we continue to build on this celebrated history to ensure that the museum remains vibrant and relevant to today’s audiences—and those of the future. We work hard to present award-winning exhibitions and educational programs that engage and delight the nearly 200,000 visitors who walk through our doors each year.
We are proud of the many state and national awards Telfair Museums has received for our major exhibitions and historic preservation work. We are also proud of our extensive educational programs that provide life-changing experiences for thousands of at-risk youths, inner city teens, elementary school students, veterans, seniors, and individuals with special needs, among many others. A growing nonprofit, Telfair Museums hosts visitors from all 50 states and many foreign countries, and it has the widest, most diverse outreach of any museum in the region.
GRAND PATRON $1,500
($1,405 is tax deductible)
- Unlimited free admission for two members and children in same household to all three museum sites for an entire year
- 10% discount in all three museum shops and Jepson Café
- Discounts on art classes, ticketed events, and other programs
- Invitations to special members-only events and viewing hours
- Complimentary subscription to Telfair Magazine
- Access to over 800 museums nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
- Eight (8) complimentary admission passes to share with family and friends
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition preview dinners (additional fee to cover food and beverage)
- Eligibility to purchase two (2) tickets to the Telfair Ball
- Recognition on the Donor Wall and in the Telfair Ball program
- One complimentary Family gift membership to share
- Exclusive domestic and international travel opportunities with museum director and curators
($2,375 is tax deductible)
- All Grand Patron benefits
- Eligibility to purchase up to four (4) tickets to the Telfair Ball
- Complimentary copy of Telfair Museum of Art Collection Highlights catalogue
- Invitation to annual Fine Art|Fine Wine program and reception, with exclusive behind-the-scenes access and education opportunities (additional fee to cover food and beverage)
($4,800 is tax deductible)
- All Steward benefits
- 10% discount on facility rental (excludes catering & security)
- Unlimited complimentary admission passes to share with family and friends
- Eligibility to purchase up to eight (8) tickets to the Telfair Ball
- Two (2) complimentary Family gift memberships to share
- Opportunity to schedule a private, Master Docent-led tour for you and up to four (4) guests
CURATOR’S COUNCIL $10,000
($9,770 is tax deductible)
- All Benefactor benefits
- 20% discount on facility rental (excludes catering & security)
- Listing as a Sponsor of Telfair Museums’ Annual Exhibition Season
- Complimentary copy of an exhibition catalogue
- Opportunity to schedule a private, behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibition or art storage led by a Telfair Museums curator for you and up to four (4) guests
DIRECTOR’S COUNCIL $15,000
($14,670 is tax deductible)
- All Curator’s Council benefits
- 25% discount on facility rental (excludes catering & security)
- Listing as a Supporting Sponsor of Telfair Museums’ Annual Exhibition Season
- Opportunity to schedule a private, behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibition or art storage led by Telfair Museums Director, followed by a private reception or for you and up to eight (8) guests
CHAIRMAN’S COUNCIL $25,000+
($24,470 is tax deductible)
- All Director’s Council benefits
- 30% discount on facility rental (excludes catering & security)
- Listing as a Premier Sponsor of Telfair Museums’ Annual Exhibition Season
- Invitation to an annual private dinner with Telfair Museums Director and Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Other custom benefits representing the highest level of access to everything Telfair Museums has to offer