WE INVITE YOU TO BE A CORPORATE PARTNER
Annual membership in Telfair Museums’ Corporate Partners program offers distinguished benefits for colleagues and clients throughout the year.
Membership is offered at a variety of levels, inviting businesses of all sizes and from all sectors to participate in supporting Telfair Museums. The Corporate Partners program provides vital revenue for K-12 arts education activities for students in Chatham County and surrounding areas.
This program allows companies to support the arts and education while also fulfilling their business objectives. Entertain clients and executives in the majestic setting of Telfair Museums, enjoy exclusive Director’s Circle events, or offer colleagues exclusive behind-the-scenes VIP gallery experiences. These are just a few examples of how Corporate Partners benefit from their support of Telfair Museums.
Call 912.790.8865 for more information.
BENEFITS AND LEVELS
A Return on Investment
- Enhance your brand by aligning with Telfair Museums
- Raise company visibility and showcase your corporate social responsibility
- Network with other corporate partners at exclusive events, openings, and tours
- Entertain clients and host special events in one of Savannah’s most elegant venues
- Engage your employees and their families through special events, free access, and volunteer opportunities
- Grow and sustain Savannah’s vibrant arts community to be enjoyed by your employees and clients
In appreciation of your generosity, the following standard benefits are offered:
- Listing as Corporate Partner on education materials (print and online)
- Company logo on Telfair.org with active link
- Company listing on annual donor wall in the Jepson Center
- Invitations to events and exhibition openings throughout the year, including Annual Corporate Partners Appreciation Day
- Complimentary subscription to Telfair Magazine
- Complimentary copy of Telfair Museum of Art Collection Highlights catalogue
Your generous support of Telfair Museums plays an essential role in education, the arts, and our community.
- 200,000 annual visitors
- 25,000 people served through education and outreach programs each year
- 8,200 students visit on school tours each year
- 7,000 works of art in Telfair Museums’ permanent collection, spanning three centuries of European and American culture
- 4,500 adults and children participate in Free Family Day programs each year
- 3,000 fourth-graders given free tours, passes, and access to our galleries and studios each year
- 200 education and outreach activities
- 115 partner schools, tour companies, senior centers, and businesses throughout Georgia
- 45 Savannah parks, playgrounds, and community centers served
- 5,000+ likes on Facebook, with 50 new likes each month
- 2,000 page views and 500 visitors daily to telfair.org