After looking over the list of prizes below, you can download a raffle ticket sheet and indicate the corresponding raffle prize number and your name on the raffle ticket. Then, cut the raffle tickets apart along the solid line.
Raffle tickets are $5.00 apiece, 6 for $25.00 or 15 for $50.00. Checks and tickets should be mailed to: The Artful Table, c/o Jane F. Reinhard, 35 Black Hawk Trail, Savannah, Georgia 31411, to arrive by Monday, March 8, 2010.
The raffle drawing will be held on Friday, March 12, 2010 at the conclusion of the speakers’ presentation by internationally-known silver experts, Beth Carver Wees and Ellenor Alcorn at the Savannah Theater.
This year, more than ever, we hope that you will help us by buying or selling all of the enclosed tickets. Our proceeds will help many of the Telfair Museums’ projects. All winners will be notified; you need not be present to win, but are responsible for collecting your prize or arranging for shipment.
Please note: Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor can substitutions be made. The amount spent on the purchase of raffle tickets is not tax deductible. Any taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes must be redeemed by December 31, 2010 or the date indicated by the donor.
The Raffle Prizes
1. PORTRAIT OF A SMALL DOG – Esteemed Savannah portrait artist Martha Sanders will create a heirloom small head and shoulders portrait of your favorite dog. The painting size will be approximately 8″ x 10″ and a frame of the artist’s choice is included with the bid. Value: $1000
2. TWO NIGHTS AT CALLAWAY GARDENS – Stay at Mountain Creek Inn in a comfortable appointed guest room for two people. Located on the western border of Georgia and Alabama the magnificent grounds offer a vacation to be remembered and include gardens admission, fitness center and much more. Value: $250
3. “RED POPPY TRIO BLOOMS ORGANIC BOWL” – A creation of Tiffani Taylor, professional artist and SCAD graduate, the 9″ round bowl is also accompanied by four lovely note cards. Taylor’s work is included in many collections, such as designer Diane von Furstenberg and Oprah Winfrey. Value: $95 bowl and cards at $5 each.
4. JOHN WOLF FLORIST – For one year, delight in receiving $50 worth of flowers or plants each month from one of the finest florists in Savannah. Generously donated by Janice Karrh. Value: $600
5. OIL PAINTING BY STEPHEN KASUN – Painter of contemporary oils, Stephen’s “Skidaway Morning” is a beautiful 11″ x 14″ oil expressed in vivid colors within a lovely frame. More of his colorful works can be purchased at City Market Art Center. Value: $425
6. MAGNOLIA SPA AT THE MARRIOTT – Relax and enjoy three hours (1/2 day) at a Savannah spa. Among the choices for your “heavenly” day: facial, massages, and body scrub. Value: $185
7. DINNER FOR 4 AT TOUCAN CAFÃ‰ – Enjoy a lovely dinner donated by Steve Margolis. Wine and appetizers are included with the meal at this very popular restaurant on Stephenson Avenue. Value: $250
8. A WEEK IN MONTEAGLE, TENNESSEE – A weeklong stay in a 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath screened-in porch home. Donated by Chloe Fort, it is situated in a scenic mountain-top community, located near Sewanee, The University of the South. (Note that it is not available from mid-June to mid-August.) Value: $2,000
9. PHOTOGRAPH “MAJESTIC OAK” – Noted Savannah photographer Margaret Brennan has donated a 21″ x 29″ framed photograph of this famous Savannah oak. Featured at the Goldeneye Gallery, Margaret has accomplished this digital infra-red photo by producing six vertical shots and stitching them together to form a panorama. Value: $450
10. FRAMED ACRYLLIC PAINTING – “Lavender Fields”, a colorful miniature painting by artist Sandra Edgar Davis in a beautiful 7″ x 9″ frame. Sandra’s paintings feature her love of life and are on display in The Gallery on Jefferson Street. Value: $250
11. WATERCOLOR PRINT “LAFAYETTE IN SAVANNAH” – Savannahian Preston Russell has donated a print of his 1825 Owens-Thomas House painting. Sandfly Custom Framing has donated the exquisite 25″ x 30″ custom frame. Value: $75 print and $345 frame
12. PHOTOGRAPH “THE LOVERS 2006″ – Delicate white calla lilies elegantly mounted in a 24″ x 22 ½” frame by noted photographer Carl Kotheimer of The Goldeneye Gallery in Savannah. Value: $350
For more information, please call 912.790.8869